The light, nutty-yet-balanced aroma of this blend evokes memories of Mardi Gras time, but we enjoy this spicy, medium-bodied brew anytime of the year.
- Aroma: Nutty, Balanced
- Region: Guatemala and Colombia
(Central and South America)
A fine Brazilian and Honduran blend of coffees marries these sweet and nutty flavor profiles together. Medium acidity, full and fruity aroma and medium body.
- Aroma: Full and Sweet
- Region: Brazil and Honduras (Central and South America)
A flavorful, medium-bodied coffee with a sweet nut-like aroma and a smooth taste that is easy to enjoy every morning. available in decaf
- Aroma: Sweet and Nutty
- Region: Colombia (South America)
This lightly complex, single origin coffee carries flavors of citrus and spice, nicely blending with its sweet, fruity aroma and delicate floral notes to brighten your day.
- Aroma: Sweet and Floral
- Region: Ethiopia (Africa/Arabia)
Taste the smoky and spicy tones of this medium-bodied Guatemalan coffee surrounded by a sweet caramel aroma.
- Aroma: Sweet and Caramelly
- Region: Guatemala (Central America)
This blend of dark and medium roasts is a lively and clean coffee with a toasty aroma, full body and a lingering chocolate aftertaste.
- Aroma: Toasty
- Region: Honduras and Colombia (Central and South America)
This special, full-bodied, Sumatran and Colombian blend commemorates the founding of PJ’s with a sweet caramelly aroma and smooth overtones of chocolate.
- Aroma: Caramelly
- Region: Sumatra and Colombia (Asia-Pacific and South America)
A full-bodied, earthy and exotic coffee that captures the flavors of its origins but still possesses sweet caramelly accents.
- Aroma: Sweet and Caramelly
- Region: Sumatra (Asia-Pacific)
This Central and South American blend of classic roasts produces a coffee that is sweet and smooth, yet strong and quaint, with a deep chocolate flavor that lingers on the palate.
- Aroma: Deep, Chocolaty
- Region: Honduras, Columbia, Papua New Guinea (Central and South America, Asia-Pacific)
A très bien way to begin your day! This Colombian single origin coffee has a slightly smoky aroma and sweet chocolate aftertaste that complements its rich and mellow taste.
- Aroma: Lightly Smoky
- Region: Colombia
A noble blend of the finest quality, this coffee has a mild, sweet and clean flavor with hints of vanilla and sweet walnut.
- Aroma: Sweet Vanilla and Walnuts
- Region: Brazil and Colombia (South America)
A complex and intense cup of single origin, 100% Honduran El Terrerito Farms coffee. Full-bodied and rich, with an exotic aftertaste of bittersweet chocolate. available in Decaf
- Aroma: Smoky and Sweet
- Region: Honduras (Central America)
This Asian-Pacific, dark roasted bean is a more intense version of our usual French Roast. It is exotic and chocolaty in flavor, and rich and floral in aroma.
- Aroma: Floral
- Region: Papua New Guinea (Asia-Pacific)